Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creative Fun...

We had a guest artist at the store this past weekend. Wendy Vecchi, who is an exclusive certified Ranger Art demonstrator, on the Maya Road design team and also has her own line of stamps with Stampers Anonymous came and taught four classes and a make and take at the store. Because of my busy weekend with Abby I could only attend one class - her 'Make a Better Bird" class. What fabulous fun! Wendy posted pictures of many of the birds on her blog and here is mine.



I've been told that my bird is very 'me' and here I thought I was going out of my comfort box zone! I just wanted to share with my out of Buffalo friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and design of your feathered friend. Is that a necklace she's wearing? Fun stuff!

Barb in NH