Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Photos of Abby...

I've been so busy chasing after Abby that I've had little time to take pictures! I took the camera out with me yesterday when we had a little run-around play time.
She loves to chew - everything...
As your can see, she's very well read...

And sometimes she is rather camera shy...

She is delightfully rambunctious, loves to chew on Alexa's shoes (incentive for her to put them away for a change :-) She sleeps though the night and is taking to housebreaking quite well. I do feel like a new mother though, not wanting to leave her alone long enough to do household chores or even change clothes and take a shower. I'm a little nervous about going to work today and leaving her alone, although my MIL dotes on her as much as we do.

We'll I'm getting puppy kisses as I type so I think I'll go play with my new baby.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I've been waiting for puppy pics. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Abby is such a cutie! The cuddle and love of a dog is a special gift for the whole family. I'm so glad you're enjoying your new puppy!

Barb in NH