I've been itching to write a new entry but have felt obligated to come up with something witty. It's not quite happening so I'm just going to tell it like it is...
My New Year's Resolutions for 2011
1. To make a sincere effort to be on time! - (It's January 3rd, how's that working out...)
2. To get up in the morning at a NORMAL time! - (I was up at 7:00 to get Alexa out, basically telling her to hurry up while I sat at the kitchen table with an Oreo or two. I digress - I also went back to bed and since Joyce went out shopping, I stayed in bed until - 2:43 p.m.)
3. To put away our Christmas decorations before Easter...(How about SuperBowl Sunday, unless the Patriots are playing! GO PATS!!
4. To never, never, never, never, never, NEVER!! watch - 'Bridalplasty' - This one will be easy. I'll have Snooki and The Situation over for Jello shots before I watch this show!
5. To make a sincere effort to finish projects on time! Including scrap projects, organizing, cleaning, etc. Notice how time is a recurring theme in this post? Opps! Time to watch PTI so I'll have to get back to this later...