We've had a few busy months, here are some highlights and lowlights from the past three months:
- Alexa finished the 10th grade with a 98+ average. Very proud! Her summer plans include but are not exclusive to - an internship, volunteering, tennis lessons, driving lessons and a trip to Denver.
- Norm finished the 2013 academic year with a promotion to Acting Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Joyce is...Joyce, what can I say (nothing more if I want to keep my stress levels down)
- Abby is Joyce new favorite 'person' in the house
- Alexa's room is STILL not finished, argh!!! Did I mention she's a perfectionist...and my stress levels?
- My aunt Caroline passed away late last month. My mom's sister and one of the sweetest, strongest woman I've known. She will be missed.
- Got re-interested in family ancestry while visiting with my family at my aunt's funeral. Discovered I have a relative that goes back to the civil war. Unfortunately, he deserted - twice.
- Alexa still isn't driving, yeah!!
- I'm still driving her everywhere, boo!
P.S. - I've been stuck on level 65 of Candy Crush for two weeks! Argh!