Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Almost there...

Alexa worked diligently the week she had off from school painting every nook and cranny of her room. Then she spent a few days in Rochester attending a FBLA conference/ competition and I had the last minute, bright idea of surprising her and getting her floors redone.

Her bed came on Saturday and we're still working on finishing up two pieces of furniture and getting everything back in place. She has some wall art to put up and I made curtains out of a matching shower curtain that I still have to put up. Next comes a French memo board I have to finish. By time Lex's room is totally finished she'll be leaving for college!





Home Goods has become a new go to place for this room's decorations. Lex needs LOTS of storage, big surprise.This cute little drawer and basket set will probably have hair stuff in it.

These boxes nest inside each other and have a cute bow features and magnetic clasps.

Here is the French Memo Board. The board itself is done and tonigt I'm putting on the ribbon and the buttons.

These are the curtains, finished, but I still have to put up the brackets. Hope to have that done tomorrow!

No comments: